Fertiliser: Newcastle Pick-Up & Delivery
At Oz Landscape Supplies, we stock a range of specialty bagged fertilisers and sundry products including Sugar Cane mulch to suit a range of domestic and commercial landscaping needs. Whether you need to mulch your garden beds or fertilise commercial lawns, we’ve got the bagged fertiliser Newcastle businesses need to get the job done.
Need bulk fertiliser? Our Newcastle supply yards can deliver tonne bulk bags directly to your site including Agri Boost Standard Pellets, Gypsum, Lime and Dynamic Lifter.
We can supply bagged and bulk fertiliser throughout the Newcastle and Hunter Region. Alternatively, you can drop into one of our Newcastle supply yards to collect your order. Browse the range online and request your free quote today.
We can supply bagged and bulk fertiliser throughout the Newcastle and Hunter Region — request your free quote today
Our fertiliser options
We stock a range of fertilisers and bagged products at our Newcastle supply yards, available for delivery or pick-up 6 days a week at Cameron Park, Toronto and Bennetts Green. Our fertilisers have all been carefully selected for their quality and efficacy so you can rest assured you’re using the best bagged products on your garden or landscaping project.
- Cal-Gran Aftergraze Fertiliser 25kg. This balanced multi-nutrient fertiliser contains 23.9% nitrogen, 10.8% sulphur and 4.4% calcium. Specially formulated to contain under 45% ammonium nitrate, this fertiliser is not classified as security sensitive ammonium nitrate (SSAN) and therefore doesn’t require an SSAN licence, making it popular with horticultural and dairy farmers.
- Martins Natural Gypsum 20kg. This clay break improves water retention and penetration in heavy soils and clays. Gypsum is used to improve soil structure, increase aeration and aid root development. Ideal for aiding drainage, improving soggy soil, reducing soil compaction and enhancing soil structure in heavy clay soils. Natural Gypsum also contains essential nutrients for plant growth including sulphur and calcium.
- No.17 Lawn Fertiliser 25kg. This well balanced granular fertiliser has been developed especially for lawns and can be used on new and established lawns. With additional trace elements, this high-quality specialist lawn fertiliser promotes fast, healthy lawn growth.
- Soil Improving Sugar Cane Mulch 12-13kg. This Australian Certified Organic Allowed Input sugar cane mulch can be used for a wide range of garden mulching purposes. Sugar cane mulch allows for good water penetration and provides a cool environment for roots while also helping with weed control.
- Yates AgriBoost Standard Pellets 25kg. This natural slow-release fertiliser is comprised of pelletised composted poultry manure for easy spreading. Thanks to its pellet format this fertiliser can be spread efficiently, minimising the need for manual handling. These pellets help to increase the soil’s capacity to hold water and help to enhance its organic matter content.
Our fertilisers are all manufactured to Australian Standards for absolute quality assurance every time, plus all our fertilisers are available in bulk — the more you buy, the more you save with lower rates for large orders. No matter the size or scope of your landscaping product we can deliver the materials you need.
Need a hand finding the right fertiliser? If you’ve got a question about one of our fertilisers, mulches or other bagged products feel free to contact our knowledgeable team for advice on the right fertiliser solution for your project.